Rider Profiles

Friday, October 14, 2011






There is proof in the proof. Done, medaled, toasted and the Diet Coke Victory Salute! Chicago Marathon 2011, the Revenge Tour, is in the books!




I haven't had a sponge bath since I was a baby, but these sponges saved my bacon during the crispy hot run!

Added a couple of telling photos to supplement previous Marathon Madness blog below. It's Friday and I'm feeling all giddy again. Resting up after Sunday's marathon is done. Several yoga sessions, Panera's coffee visits, and some easy pedaling and I'm feeling human again.

Need to start training for Ironman Wisconsin 2012, starting tomorrow at the SW YMCA at 7 AM. Must confront the swimming demons and begin thrashing about. Actually, Carol has promised to reinvent me as a swimmer. Let the madness continue.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job!

Cervelo1 said...

Nice work Pete.