Rider Profiles

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Omaha Corporate Cycling Challenge on Sunday, August 15 @ 730 AM

Hey Veloers,

I'll be gone to montanas in Colorado for next two weeks. Taking my bike, but of course! Plan on billy-goating every road pass I can find. Need to get in shape after suffering flogging on Surfside Hills during Worlds. Of course, getting drilled by the fastest dudes in Nebraska isn't too demeaning. It's not like your getting popped by some fat old zeppelins like me.

Anyway, I've sent out junior Tigger email to our six young'uns. Saying we are getting together for Omaha Corporate Cycling Challenge on Aug. 15. Meeting on west side of start area at 730 AM, on the grass, wearing the coveted orange/blue jerseys. Team pix planned for all who show, so come on down. We'll do the 42 m Ft. Calhoun loop.

Afterwards, the juniors and I will hit either Zio's in the Old Market, or if it is too busy, rendezvousing at Mama's Pizza on Saddle Creek a couple blox north of Dodge, next to Blockbuster.

You senior racers can ride at your own pace, but you'd better be watching over your shoulder. These juniors are FAST!!

See ya then! El Guapo

No comments: